Friday, April 17, 2009

Is That My Head In A Jar?????

Hello to you all. Welcome to the mansion today. Hope you are having a wonderful Friday. This is eat out day for the Teagues, so I am really...excited.

I wanted to share a great idea I found over at Photojojo.com .

Jar Photo Frames!

The photo above is from photojojo.com. They are wonderful. They have tons of cool photo ideas over there.

Anyways...Here is the dealio... You just collect yourself some jars. Pickle jars...olive jars...jelly jars...soda bottles...etc. Then, you decide which photos you would like to use in the jars. Cut them to fit and toss them in. The glass gives the photos a 3D look. Really neat. Here are some more pics of the idea...

This is Casey and your's truely on a cruise with the gang.
Here are Chelsea and Parker several years ago.

And, here is another from photojojo.com . I love the little short one. How cute is that.

I was thinking....How wonderful would a bunch of these be in black and white with red tissue paper stuffed in behind the photo on the mantle around Christmas time? I think that I will surely try that out this year.

Have a great weekend. See you back here on Sunday for Dinner, Discuss, Dessert. Laura

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the tissue paper would be cute! And I want to flip them over, put a lid on, and cover it with fabric and tie a black ribbon around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! And the title of your post cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see you visited my blog! You're welcome anytime. Enjoy POLK! Those of us who "get it" really know how great a place it is. Did you see my facebook pictures from my visit to Korea? Shawna and I had coffee at Starbucks, and it was great to be in chapel with Kent and Shawna on the praise team. Good times. God bless, and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your post about Polk on Mel's blog. I've been here for 4 years. I hated it when I got here, I was baptized here thanks to a friend dragging me to PWOC, and I have grown to love it. The PWOC is great, too!

    http://fortpolkpwoc.blogspot.com/

    Anyway, I just wanted to say that your crafts look awesome! I can't wait until I get to where I'm putting adorable little touches on my home. I'm stuck on the purge phase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! I will have a new wall with new shelves soon and this will be a perfect project to help fill them up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here...

Some Great Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones