Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Through Dollar Store Buys



Hello ladies. Welcome to the mansion today. As Easter was approaching, I discovered that I did not have anything to decorate with. I guess that I purged my stuff last year. So...off to the dollar store I went. Not those dollar stores that charge 3 or 5 dollars....no. I am talking about the Dollar Tree. The mother ship of all dollar stores. I wanted to show you that you can add a little holiday decor for very little cashola.

The pic above is all dollar store. The two bunny candles were .50 a piece. The grass in the vase was one dollar and the plastic eggs were a dollar as well. Probably could have got the eggs and grass cheaper at Wally World....

Three wooden crosses decoupaged with craft paper. Three bucks. This is a felt egg taped to a glass door. You guessed it....one dollar. Here is another .50 candle bunny. The moss in the nest is also a dollar at the dollar tree. I love white pillar candles. They can be used all of the time. Here are two with dollar store Easter ribbon tied around. OK. These cute cages filled with bunnies and ducks are from Big Lots. They are 5.00. But, you most likely get them for 75% off the day after Easter. Then, you are set for next year. And finally, here is an old bunny sitting in some more of that cheap grass. Cute.
That about does it. So hit the dollar store and get some Easter goodies for your home. It will make you smile. Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here...

Some Great Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones