Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello ladies. I was just informed that Nathan's Shriner Hospital Coordinator has passed away. Mr. Buddy Hartin was key in getting us to and from Chicago without trouble. Please take a moment to pray for peace within his family at this time.

I can't say enough about the Shrine organization. We have been blessed over and over again by their generosity and care. As I plan yet another trip to Chicago next Tuesday, I continue to be thankful for every member of the club from the Coordinators to the Clowns.

If you ever hear of a child needing special surgical treatment involving clefts, orthodics, or burns, please send them in my direction. I would love to share more about the wonderful things being done for children by the Shrine.

Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here...

Some Great Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones